Kaiser Baas’s WiFi MediaPlayer has been designed to allow users to watch movies, music and photos in their own living room on a large screen television rather than on a computer screen.
There's no need to burn DVDs, music or photos onto a CD or DVD to play on a television anymore. It connects to the television and allows users to play media from a USB memory stick, USB Hard Drive, USB DVD-ROM or from a PC or storage device on a network.
The WiFi MediaPlayer is supplied with a USB WiFi dongle so there is no need to have a wired network port near the television. A feature of the WiFi MediaPlayer is its ability to playback a wide range of video, audio and image file formats Main features:
- Wired or WiFi network streaming - Stream media across your wired or wireless network from a PC or NAS (Network Attached Storage) to a TV
- Play media from USB storage devices - Play movies, music and photos from USB storage devices, including USB memory sticks and external hard drives
- Full HD video playback - Watch Full 1080P High Definition formats, including MKV, H.264, M2TS, BDMV, BDISO and listen to superior digital audio.
- WiFi out of the box. Supplied with 11n USB dongle
- Copy files between USB devices, great for file sharing
- Supports all major video formats, DVD playback with menu navigation and Blu-ray playback
- Supports all major audio formats, Dolby Digital and DTS
- Play photos as a slideshow with panning and zooming and background music
- Network LAN connection, WiFi connection and able to stream from a PC or from a DLNA compatible media server
- Two USB ports available, supports connection of a USB DVD-Rom, able to access multiple Hard Drives simultaneously and supports connection of cameras and MP3 players
- HDMI, Component, Composite and Optical connections
- NAS & BitTorrent, able to access USB Hard Drive over the network, supports BitTorrent downloads, able to download BitTorrent files while playing a media file
- Volume control on the remote