- Bigger screen
- Touch screen
- Unlimited map updates
With a large 6 inch screen TomTom’s latest GPS, Via 620, also features the company’s highest resolution screen yet. Sharper screen clarity and bigger buttons mean drivers enjoy a clear view of their route and safer, easier navigation, claims TomTom.
The TomTom Via 620 also offers lifetime free daily map changes. Updates are based on reports from TomTom’s Map Share community of 21 million users, and help drivers to deal with frequent road changes such as new speed limits and blocked roads.
The Via 620’s new dual-mounting system means drivers can mount the device on either the dashboard or the windscreen.
Other features include:
- High Resolution Widescreen
- Advanced Lane Guidance
- Gives drivers extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions. New ‘Split-screen’ Advanced Lane Guidance view gives drivers as much information as possible on their route.
- Improved IQ Routes
- Uses real travel times shared by millions of drivers to get the best routes and arrival times at every time of day
- TomTom Map Share
- Gives drivers free daily map changes from the TomTom Map Share Community
- Spoken street names
- Makes upcoming turns even clearer
- Parking assist
- Helps drivers find parking near their destination or en route
- Frequent destinations
- Allows drivers to save their most frequent destinations