- Compatible with NBN
- White and Yellow Pages App
- Watch YouTube and listen to TuneIn radio
Telstra’s T-Hub 2 is a combination home phone and tablet that will keep the family connected, organised and entertained, says the Telco giant.
T-Hub 2 is compatible with the National Broadband Network, so customers can transition with their home phone to high-speed broadband when their local area is fibre-enabled.
With T-Hub 2 households can:
- Make handsfree calls from the tablet or via a cordless handset.
- Update contacts using a touch screen keyboard and place calls with the touch of a button.
- Plan and manage their day using a built-in calendar, weather widget and Yellow and White Pages apps.
- Stay entertained by watching YouTube or using TuneIn radio which provides access to tens of thousands of local and international radio stations over the internet.
- Access a great range of Android applications and games from Google Play to make T-Hub 2 an even more useful addition to the home.
- T-Share application allows you to view and share videos, photos and music between T-Hub, T-Box and DLNA certified TVs and PCs.