- Compact and light
- Only available through Optus
- Splash guard coating
Motorola’s latest foray into the smartphone market is the RAZR V, an Android 4.0-powered device with a 4.3-inch screen that is made of scratch-resistant glass
Kevlar fibre, a narrow bezel and a comfortable, soft-touch rim mean that the unit is compact and light, and also has a splash guard coating that is designed to protect the outside and the internal components.
One feature is Smartactions, which means the device can adjust to your preferences, learning when and where you like it quiet or loud, and when it can switch off certain applications and functions to get the most out of your battery life.
Other features include:
- 1.2GHz dual core processor
- 4.3-inch qHD touchscreen display
- 8 mega-pixel camera with auto focus, LED flash, digital zoom and VGA front facing camera
- 1080p HD video capture/ playback/streaming
- 1780 mAH battery
- 1GB RAM of memory; 8GB eMMC
$4 upfront on $35 Optus Plan (minimum cost over 24 months is $936)