- BenQ standarises VA LED panels
- Energy-efficient models
- Come in sizes from 21-5-27-inches
BenQ has decided to adopt Vertical Alignment (VA) LED panel technology across the range of its monitor line-up. BenQ launched the world’s first VA LED monitor two years ago, and has now decided to extend VA LED panel technology across the monitor range, providing consumers with a higher native contrast ratio to show true black and vivid colour surpassing other displays, says the company.
BenQ says that these monitors offer a visual performance with the sharpest details, the richest colours and the deepest blacks. Coupled with this, VA LED monitors are energy-efficient and eco-friendly, reducing power consumption and are manufactured mercury-free.
The range includes:
- GW Series (Home and Office): for value-seekers looking to manage their needs for home and office use, such as web-surfing or handling administrative task. RRP: from $179 to $299 ( 21.5-inch / 24-inch / 27-inch )
- VW Series: for those with an eye for fashion, a range that satisfies aesthetic demands. RRP: from $199 to $349 ( 21.5-inch /24-inch /27-inch )
- EW Series (Multimedia): for heavy computer users seeking premium multimedia enjoyment with excellent visual image quality. RRP: from $279 to $399 (24-inch /27-inch )
- BL Series (Ergonomic): for business seeking the most ergonomic solution to improve productivity and efficiency. RRP: from $399 BL2400PT